- Estate Tax and Family Business Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Taxpayer Representation Before the IRS
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Transition and Succession Planning
- Detroit College of Law, J.D.
- Wayne State University Law School, Masters of Laws in Taxation, LLM
- Western Michigan University, BBA in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- State Bar of Michigan, Committee on Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Michigan Trust Code Committee, Probate and Estate Planning Section
- Probate and Estate Planning Council of the State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Kalamazoo Bar Association
- Kalamazoo Housing and Building Committee
- Kalamazoo Neighborhood Housing Services
- Kalamazoo Consultation Center
- American Red Cross
- Ministry with Community
- National Ski Patrol
A Law Practice Assisting
Individuals and Business:
Known for his estate planning and estate administration skills, Bob Taylor also skillfully advises his clients on a wide range of issues such as business formation, taxation, financing and operation, complex commercial contracts, real estate acquisition, sale, and leasing.
Bob Taylor has extensive experience representing taxpayers before the IRS including correcting IRS audit adjustments; arranging installment agreements; negotiating offers-in-compromise; and reducing “trust fund” penalties.
Annual Estate planning seminars conducted for administrators and professors of Western Michigan University.
an and the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.